Complete information regarding PMAYG nic in 2022: Since Independence, the public housing program has been a major focus of the Indian government.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG nic in) is dedicated to the “Housing For All” mission to provide homes to homeless people.
The government plans to address the shortcomings in the rural housing programs so that everyone can have a pucca house, with basic amenities by 2022.
The scheme is only meant for people living in kutcha or dilapidated houses.
They will be shifted to a house of a minimum of 25 sq. mt. (increased from 20 sq. mt.) equipped with a hygienic cooking space.
Let’s learn some more about how the PMAYG works.
Features of Pradhanmantri Awaas Yojana Gramin
1. The amount that will be issued to each unit in order to build a pucca house has been pushed from Rs.70,000 to Rs. 1.20 lakh in plain land.
Similarly, people living in hilly areas, difficult geographical settings, and IAP districts used to get Rs. 75,000 but now they will be getting Rs. 1.30 lakh.
The Union Territories, which include the UT of Ladakh, will get 100% financial backup from the Central Government.
2. The cost of funding will be shared between the Central and State government in the ratio 60:40 wherever there is a plain area and 90:10 for North Eastern areas and the hills of Himalaya. The present goal is to cover 1 crore households.
The beneficiaries will be allotted unskilled labour from MGNREGS at a rate of Rs. 90.95 per day.
A different fund of Rs. 12,000 will be additionally provided for the construction of toilets by Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin (SBM-G), MGNREGS or any such similar dedicated fund.
Also check – Dhani One Freedom card
Different government departments are taking the responsibility to supply pipe to drinking water electricity and LPG gas connection to these houses.
3. The payments will be sent across directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries or via post office accounts. Both of the accounts must be linked to Aadhar cards to receive payments.
4. The most important task of PMAY-G is to determine who will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
To make sure that the scheme benefits those who are truly deprived of basic amenities, PMAYG considers the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) data instead of just selecting beneficiaries from BPL households.
The parameters to qualify under SECC are verified by the Gram Sabhas.
The data records people who are homeless or are living in 1, 2 kutcha wall and kutcha roof houses. They need to be shifted immediately.
PMAYG nic in Eligibility Criteria
There are a few Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin documents required to qualify for the loan:
Aadhaar number, a consent document that allows the use of Aadhaar on behalf of the beneficiary, job card number of the beneficiary registered with MGNREGA, Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number, and bank account details.
The deprivation scores and priority list are set in the following manner to qualify for PM Awas Yojna Rural:
- Any family who is homeless
- Households which do not have a literate adult above the age of 25
- Households which don’t have an adult member or adult male member between the age of 16 and 59 years.
- Families who do not have an able-bodied member and have a disabled member.
- Households who do not own any land and earn by doing casual labour.
- Families who are a part of Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, and other minoritiy categories.
- Any family who does not own agricultural equipment, motorized vehicle, or fishing boat
- Those who have a Kisan Credit Card above the limit of Rs. 50,000
- Households where no one is a government employee or where individuals on less than Rs. 10,000
- Individuals who do not pay income tax or any other professional tax.
How to check PMAYG.nic.in 2021-22 Gramin List?
In order to check PMAYG.nic.in the 2021-22 Gramin list you have to follow a few steps.
- Visit the official website pmayg nic in.
- You will see a Menu Bar on the homepage, click on the tab that says “Search Beneficiary.”
- From that tab, a drop-down menu will appear.
- You have to select the “Search By Name option.”
- Type your name and see if it appears on the PMAYG 2022 new list.
Also read – Navi Instant personal loan
How to apply for PMAYG nic in Beneficiary?
- Go to the official website pmayg nic in login.
- They will ask you to provide some personal details like name, mobile number, Aadhar Card number and gender.
- Upload the copy of consent form that allows them access to your Aadhaar number.
- To find the beneficiary name, PMAYG ID and priority, click on the “Search button.”
- After that, click on the button that says “Select To Register.”
- The site will automatically generate and display details of the beneficiary.
- You can now fill in the remaining details like ownership type, Aadhaar number, relation, etc.
- When you go to the Next page, they will ask for beneficiary account details such as name, bank account number, etc.
- Once done, if the beneficiary wants to take a loan immediately, select “Yes” and enter the amount of loan the person wants.
- In the next section, you will be asked to enter the beneficiary’s MGNREGA job card number and Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number.
- Submit it and the remaining sections will be filled by the authorised office.
Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana Gramin 2022
Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana Gramin has completed 92% of the project in the first phase of the scheme that was scheduled from 2016-17 to 2018-19.
The government is confident that shifting the members in the Permanent Wait List (PWL) will be completed by the end of Amrut Mahotsav.
According to the database approved by SECC in 2011, 2.14 crore beneficiaries were eligible for PMAYG nic in the scheme.
Against this number, 1.92 crores (90%) houses have been sanctioned till now and out of that 1.36 crore (71%) houses are completed.
A total amount of Rs 19,269 crore was allocated to budgetary support according to the FY 2020-21, besides an extra budget of Rs 20,000 crore.
The overall allocation of Rs 39,269 crore is the highest amount released in any year since the launch of PMAY-G.
The states have also contributed to the expenditure amounting to Rs 46,661 crore which was never seen before.
The noble objective to provide “Housing for All” by the year 2022 has been carried out very effectively.