How to apply Dhani Personal Loan 2022 and Review: Dhani is an application that helps you borrow money instantly at minimal or 0% interest.
You don’t have to worry anymore about the finances to fulfil your dreams.
Be it for higher education, a much-needed holiday, house renovation, dream marriage or medical emergency, you can get online financial assistance through this app.
Dhani Personal Loan caters to your needs with flexible EMIs and competitive interest rates.
Dhani Loans and Services Limited (previously known as Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited) has come up with Dhani Personal Loan.
When you visit their portal, it guides you through the entire process of getting a loan.
The best part is you can apply and get the loan online from the comfort of your home.
You can either visit the Dhani website or download the Dhani app to start the process.
Also read – Dhani One Freedom Card
Why should you choose Dhani Personal Loans?
- You can acquire any amount of loan, starting from Rs. 1,000 up to Rs. 15 Lakhs. It will be instantly credited to your bank account.
- The loan tenure is flexible, ranging from 3 to 24 months, according to your capacity.
- You can repay the loan in 3 interest-free EMIs.
- You get the best interest rate according to the market. Dhani loan interest rate starts from 13.99% p.a.
- You can get instant approvals and instantly start spending the money within minutes.
- The documentation process is simple and hassle-free, without you having to physically submit anything. The KYC can be completed online itself.
- The process is completely safe and secure. Your personal data remains protected.
- There will be paperless approval and transactions to complete the process as quickly as possible so that you can use the money you need for.
- Dhani personal loan does not ask for collateral or security.
- If you decide to foreclose the loan, no pre-payment charges will be applied.
- The app will charge a subscription fee of Rs. 125 to Rs. 1,500, based on your loan amount.
Dhani Loan Eligibility
The loan is only available if you fit into the following Dhani Loan eligibility criteria:
- The one applying for a loan must be above 21 years of age or above.
- One must be salaried or self-employed.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- They should have an Aadhar card, whose unique ID number is required to complete KYC and process instant transfer of money.
- For repayment of Dhani personal loan, you need to link your bank account to the app. This means permitting the lender to auto-debit EMIs every month through net banking or debit card. Another way to do this is by opting for the physical or Aadhar based e-mandate.
The documents you will require for Dhani personal loan are the Aadhar card, Pan card, Identity proof and the applicant’s selfie.
Dhani NOC is given to you after paying off the complete loan amount. NOC means No Objection Certificate.
Once you are done paying the principal amount and interests, you wait for the lender to send you the NOC.
In case the lender forgets to issue this document, make sure to collect it, as NOC is the proof of your freedom from the loan.
It further certifies that the property you have mortgaged no longer belongs to the lender, and the legal rights are restored to you.
After the disbursal of the Dhani personal loan is complete, the app will issue the Dhani NOC to you within a few days.
Also read – Navi instant personal loan
Dhani Loan Baazar
Dhani Loan Bazaar makes it easy for people who have no credit score to obtain loans instantly.
Most banks and commercial investors have strict criteria when it comes to issuing a loan.
They take into consideration your credit score, income and financial history.
But that doesn’t mean you should miss the chances of life just because of your credit score.
Dhani loan bazaar understands that every situation is unique, so they have eliminated the requirement of a minimum credit score.
You can enjoy complete financial guidance irrespective of previous experiences.
Remember these points before applying for a Loan:
- Dhani loan interest rate is one of the lowest rates standing in the market. They only charge 13.99% p.a. Moreover, if you can clear the loan up to Rs. 1 lakh within 3 EMIs, you can go interest-free.
- Prepayment charges will be applied if you complete the Dhani loan payment before 6 months.
- If you apply for a loan and decide to cancel it later, you will be charged Rs. 3,000 as a cancellation fee.
- If you want to re-book it, a charge of Rs. 1,500 will be applied.
- In case your Dhani loan payment bounces because of insufficient balance, they will immediately charge you Rs. 750
- Every month you make the payment late, you have to pay a penalty of 3%.
How to apply for Dhani Personal Loan?
- Go to the official website or download the Dhani app to get Dhani personal loan.
- Enter your phone number to register. Make sure that the number is active, as they will send you an OTP to confirm.
- After verification of the number, enter the loan amount you need.
- They will ask for some basic personal details for KYC like your Pan Card details, Aadhar Card, name address, whether you have a job or business, etc.
- The app automatically works on verifying the details and if you qualify, the loan amount directly gets disbursed to your bank account within minutes.
Anyone who needs a minimal amount of loan up to Rs. 1 lakh urgently can try Dhani personal loan.
It is a simple, quick and paperless process, in which the amount gets credited to your account within minutes.
Loaning a minimal amount makes it possible to pay back within 90 days (in 3 EMIs), meaning there will be 0% interest.
Also, you get unlimited access to health care and doctors 24*7 through the Dhani app. You can order medicines at a discount of up to 50%.
There are no hidden charges applied. You only have to pay a flat monthly subscription fee to use this app.
You can opt for a Dhani RuPay card which is very similar to a credit card.
It allows you to make transactions both online and offline whenever you want and you can pay back later.
Dhani has brought all the possibilities to your fingertips.